Luther Seminary's Office of Technology offers Microsoft Office for Windows 7/Vista/XP and Macintosh OSX to current students, faculty, and staff.
Information for Faculty and Staff
Please contact the Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org
, 651-641-3462) and instructions will be emailed to you.
Information for Students
- Purchase the software from the Microsoft online store: http://luthersem.onthehub.com. Your current Luther Seminary user name and password are required. You will be able to choose which version and which language you would like to purchase.
- Download the software for free or purchase a copy to be sent to you on CD for approximately $20.00. All major credit cards are accepted. By purchasing the software, you will be agreeing to Microsoft's terms and conditions.
- New! Windows 7 is now available for purchase online (students only) at the same website noted above.
- If you have previously purchased this software from Luther Seminary, you may not purchase the same software again.
- If you graduate from Luther Seminary, you will be able to keep the software. Information from the online store will be sent to you directly when that time comes.
- If you withdraw from Luther Seminary, you are responsible for removing the software from the computer you installed it on.